How to Connect to Support?
- First, click the Connect to support button above.
- Then, on the next page, in the search box, you can enter any queries related to your Cricut machine.
- If you want to chat with our customer support executive, click the ‘New Conversation’ option.
- Now, you can chat with our customer support team and get their assistance with your queries.
How to Set Up your Cricut Machine?
- First of all, you need to select the ‘Setup your device’ option in the services tab.
- After that, you need to select the Cricut product you want to have the information of.
- Once you select any Cricut product, a new tab will open asking for your email; enter it and click on the ‘Next’ option.
- After that, on the next page, you are required to select your country code and enter your contact number.
- Next, click on the ‘Submit’ button to generate a request ticket.
- At last, a pop-up box will appear on the screen informing you about the request tick. Additionally, it allows you to request a call back from us or chat with our customer support executive.
What is Design Space?
Cricut Design Space is a dedicated software that is compatible with Cricut products. This software is essential as you cannot use the Cricut products without it. Design Space is used by all crafters and designers to create compelling designs and cut various types of text and images.
Design Space software can be downloaded from cricut.com/setup. You can visit the website on any device, such as mobile, computer, laptop, and others, and download the software. Additionally, it is essential to know how to download the Cricut Design Space if you are using a Cricut machine and want to make designs using the app.
How to Download and Install Design Space?
- First, open the cricut.com/setup website on the device you want to download the software.
- After that, choose the Cricut machine you are using.
- Now, click on the tick box to agree with the terms and conditions of the Cricut website.
- Next, you need to click on the ‘Download’ button.
- When the download is complete, go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Afterward, the system will start installing the software.
- Once the installation process is complete, sign in using your Cricut ID and Password.
- After that, on your desktop screen, you will see a Design Space icon.
- You can right-click on the icon and select the pin if you want to move it to the taskbar. Also, you can drag it to the taskbar.
- Here you go; your Design Space is now ready to make designs and artwork.