Cricut EasyPress 3 Ultimate Review: An Amazing Heating Device
- Posted by:Mathew Jones
Are you a beginner or a professional in crafting and wondering about buying the new Cricut EasyPress 3 machine? If yes, you are at the right place. In this blog, we will give you a complete review of this machine. All you have to do is just read and learn all the sections of this blog one by one.
Cricut is one of the most famous and valuable machines for the crafter. A crafter is insufficient if they do not have this machine in their workplace. This machine is just like a “sword of a warrior” because, without this machine, he cannot make an impressive design.
There are so many things that you have to know before deciding to buy a Cricut machine. So, without wasting time, let's jump to the next section and start discussing everything about the Cricut EasyPress 3.
What is A Cricut EasyPress 3?
A Cricut EasyPress 3 is a machine used for making designs by applying heat on the design to a task like infusible ink or iron-on. This machine is the newest one in the EasyPress series and comes with many smart functionalities.
Features of Cricut EasyPress 3
Various types of features make this an amazing device. Here are some of their features:
It comes with a Bluetooth-enabled mode.
- This machine is available in two sizes, 9 x 9 and 12 x 12.
- It is a compatible and lightweight device.
- There is a Heat app that you connect with and make your design.
- Inbuilt auto-off and safety base
- Temperature adjustable device
- Compatible with many brands, such as infusible ink, iron-on (HTV), and sublimation.
Materials Required While Making the Project
There are various types of materials and supplies that you have while making your project. Below are the supplies used, so carefully read and follow the rules applied to all these materials. Here are the materials:
- A Cricut EasyPress 3 machine
- Sublimation onesie
- Ceramic Coasters
- Sublimation printer
- Lint Roller
- EasyPress Mat
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Tea towel
- Infusible Ink
- Sublimation ink
- Sublimation paper
- Butcher Paper
Projects you can Make with Cricut EasyPress 3
You can create amazing projects with this machine. Set the temperature according to your project and start making the design. Given below are some of the items that you can customize with this machine. Here are some of the samples:
- Wine gift bags
- Tote bags
- Pillow covers
- Faux leather
Setup Process of the Cricut EasyPress 3
If you buy your Cricut EasyPress 3 device and want to set it up, follow the given below steps. You just have to go through all the steps one by one and make your design. Here are the steps:
- First and foremost, take the package to your workplace.
- Now, Peel off the cover from the box.
- Take out your Cricut EasyPress 3 machine from the box.
- Remove all the protective tape from the device.
- Connect the cable and wire into its ports.
- And then press the Power button to open the Cricut machine.
- You also have to keep your kind that places the machine under the 7 feet of your device.
- Now, click on the Bluetooth power-on option and connect it to your device.
- Next, choose the design that you want to make for your project.
- Weed your creation or choose the design.
- Now, go to the EasyPress 3 settings.
- Send the setting to EasyPress 3.
- Finally, peel the vinyl sheet from the design and check whether the design is perfectly applied or not.
Note: If the design is not properly applied on the t-shirt, it means that you do not apply the pressure as much as required. That’s why applying the pressure according to your project is important; keep that in your mind.
Pros & Cons
Here are the pros and cons that you have to take a view before buying the machine:
- Easy-to-use handle
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Even heat distribution
- App glitches occasionally